Patientricity = Putting the patient at the center of the trial.
Nearly every person today is walking around with a connected device in their pocket and, in some cases, on their wrist as well. Electronic patient reported outcome measures (ePRO) in clinical trials are a patient-centered approach to data collection utilizing native apps and wearable technology.
An ePRO Solution that is 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
Clinical Studio has made it incredibly simple to automate patient reported outcomes measures through customizable notifications and by making 21 CFR Part 11 compliant data entry available to the patients themselves. Measuring patient outcomes has never been easier. Collect patient surveys at any interval or implement eDiaries into your clinical trial. Allow patients to use their wearable device to send activity data directly to a clinical trial database. These latest innovations are not only making research trials more effective, but are helping to lower the cost of data collection and, ultimately, the creation of electronic clinical outcome assessments (eCOA) in clinical trials.
Electronic Patient Reported Outcome Measurement
At Crucial Life Sciences Data Solutions, we think that electronic patient reported outcome measurement features are some of the most important functionality a clinical trial can provide. These features make the clinical trial process easier for patients and researchers. That’s why the ePRO solution is available in two ways:
- As a fully integrated part of studies running on the Clinical Studio EDC platform
- As a stand-alone tool for studies being conducted outside of Clinical Studio
Here are a few ways a clinical trial can be enhanced with Clinical Studio’s ePRO system:
- In addition to the standard data collection of simple multiple choice or open ended responses, patients can snap photos or video directly into a survey
- Patient access has been made simple and flexible, so little or no training is required. Email and/or In-app notifications guide the patient directly to their surveys, which can be accessed through a free mobile app or through any web browser
- Automate the entire notification process and enforce patient survey completion by sending reminders
- Allow sites to send manual notifications directly to the patient