Clinical Studio may also be hosted in a private cloud environment. It provides users with the same great experience as Clinical Studio’s main cloud infrastructure. The primary difference is that the private cloud is accessible solely by one company or organization. End users will maintain a seamless workflow as Clinical Studio manages clouds behind the scenes. Navigating between hosts on different clouds around the world is as simple as selecting them from a drop-down menu.
Housing clinical data on a private cloud server offers a number of benefits:
- Greater control over the server
- Improved loading and operating speeds
- Flexibility to select location of server
- Accessibility on mobile devices via TrialKit
- Unlimited users
- Scalable hardware configuration
- 24/7 system administration and IT tech support
- The latest version release of Clinical Studio
Clinical Studio currently supports a wide variety of cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud™ enterprise services.
Pricing starts at $5600 (USD) per month.
To inquire further about storing study data in a private cloud database, please get in touch with us.